Calls for partners
Giving impetus to young people by promoting equal opportunity is a priority. TotalEnergies’s commitment in this area is driven by the belief that young people are both the future of their regions and the key to their vitality.
To support nonprofit organizations working to help the most vulnerable members of society, we have set up a platform that they can use each year to present their projects.
By pooling resources and harnessing the energy of the entire community, we can bring effective, concrete solutions to problems in society.
Conditions for participating in our calls for partners
Why respond to our calls for partners?
Being a TotalEnergies Foundation partner means receiving:
- Financial support to roll out your project over a period of up to three years.
- Expert advice and active contributions from our employees volunteering through the Action! program (find out more here).
- Regular support in defining and implementing your initiatives in our host regions.
Is your nonprofit eligible?
- It is eligible for France’s corporate philanthropy scheme (see Article 238 bis of the French General Tax Code [Code général des impôts]).
- It has existed for at least two years.
- It is submitting a project that has not been completed when the application is reviewed.
Is your project eligible?
- It is a public-interest project with long-term ambitions.
- It is based in one of the TotalEnergies Group’s host regions in France and contributes to local vibrancy.
- It concerns young people between the ages of 12 and 25*, especially those who are socially vulnerable, and aims to showcase their potential.
- It gets stakeholders working together from across the community.
- It falls within the scope of the open call for partners (priority area, host regions, targets and budget).
- It is an event (trade fair, festival, concert, etc.).
- It is a religious/faith-based or political initiative.
- Its purpose is to create a business.
- It is a personal project.
- It is a sponsorship initiative.
- It has already been completed.
* The age group criterion is not strictly applied to projects aimed at helping refugees enter the workforce.
How to apply
See the eligibility criteria and selection process for open calls for partners here (in french).
Complete the online application (in French) here. There are two sections to fill out in two phases:
- Section 1: eligibility of the organization and the project (you will receive an answer by email within 48 hours; if eligible, link to section 2).
- Section 2: detailed presentation of the project with supporting information.
2021 timetable - Youth Inclusion & Education
- February 15, 2021: Opening of the call for partners
- March 15, 2021: Application deadline
- June 2021: Final jury
- July 2021: Finalization of the partner agreements
* Mandatory fields